Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of these Terms
ShutKey is a social bookmarking service on the web. It allows you to add the bookmarks that classically saved in the browsers and categorize them with a tagging system called folksonomies (tags).
ShutKey’s services are provided to registered users ("You" or "User" or, collectively, "Users") in accordance with the ShutKey Terms of Service that are written in their latest version on this page. The terms of this service may be updated in the future by ShutKey and appropriate to the regulations in force so that once accepted by you the terms of service, it means that you accept all the updates carried out by ShutKey.
- False information
ShutKey reserves the right to cancel your account or that of any user, if you provide false or misleading information has been provided during the registration process or if it violates these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- Data Protection
ShutKey undertakes to comply with all the obligations derived from Organic Law. In this sense, ShutKey will not disclose any personal data without your prior consent, except for the cases expressly provided for in the current legislation. The data you provide will only be used by ShutKey to offer you a personalized online experience and will only be transmitted to third parties if you give us your permission. At any time, you can correct, update or delete the information that you have given us, or unsubscribe as an ShutKey user, by accessing Update Profile.
- Modification, interruption and suppression of services
ShutKey can only modify or interrupt its services for justified reasons and with prior notice to the user thereof. The user cannot require ShutKey to modify, delete and / or add any of the services provided by ShutKey.
- Use of the user's account
It is user's duty to maintain the confidentiality of his account number and / or password. The user is also responsible for all uses of his account, whether or not authorized by him. The user must immediately notify ShutKey of any unauthorized or improper use of his account.
6. Use of the contents of SHUTKEY
- 6.1. THE USER USES THE SERVICES THAT IT PROVIDES SHUTKEY UNDER THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. SHUTKEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS, MATERIALS OR DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES THAT SHUTKEY PROVIDES. SHUTKEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGES THAT CAN BE CAUSED TO THE USER'S COMPUTERS AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES THAT IT PROVIDES SHUTKEY.
THE CONTENTS THAT THE USER CAN ACCESS THROUGH SHUTKEY ARE DIRECTED TO THE OLDER ADULTS, SO THAT SOME OF THEM ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS. SHUTKEY WILL NOT BE IN ANY CASE RESPONSIBLE, NOR IN TERMS OF CIVIL LIABILITY OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY, NOR MAIN OR SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DAMAGE, PHYSICAL, MORAL OR OTHER NATURE, OR FOR ANOTHER CONSEQUENCE OF ANY KIND, WHICH IS DERIVED DIRECTLY. OR INDIRECTLY OF ACCESS TO SHUTKEY BY MINORS.
- 6.2. The user initiates to use the services and contents of SHUTKEY, or those who access through SHUTKEY, with full respect for the Law, morals, good customs, and public order. The user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through SHUTKEY content, images, texts, advertisements, messages or any other product in any way.
SHUTKEY shall not be liable in any way, neither in terms of civil liability nor of criminal liability, neither principally nor subsidiarily, for damages and losses of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the breach by the user of the obligations described above.
Some of the videos present on the website may have been taken from the Internet, since they are classified as "public domain". The present web page, in some cases, adds videos present in the network. ShutKey is not responsible for the content of these videos. If the author or a third person considers such a publication offensive, you can contact the editor who will delete the video as soon as possible.
The user will be responsible for any administrative sanction or civil liability conviction derived from any criminal or civil wrong that could have been carried out through the portal of ShutKey by users or third parties. The user responsible for such illegal acts is obliged to pay and indemnify ShutKey in the event that ShutKey had to face the payment of any of said sanctions or responsibilities.
SHUTKEY may, at any time, remove the images, texts, content or products provided by the user that, in the opinion of SHUTKEY, may suppose breach of these Terms of Service.
7. Guarantee of products, goods or services, and their use
- 7.1. SHUTKEY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY THE USER OF THE COMPANIES THAT PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS THROUGH THIS SUPPLIER, OR THEIR QUALITY OR SUITABLE FOR USE WHAT ARE OFFERED BY SUCH COMPANIES, UNDERSTANDING IN THIS SENSE THAT THE USER DIRECTLY CONTRACTS WITH THEMSELVES. THE USER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLODE ANY TYPE OF CLAIM AGAINST THE EXTENSION OF THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH SHUTKEY.
- 7.2. SHUTKEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR GUARANTEES THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SHUTKEY, INCLUDING THE CERTAINTY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SHUTKEY. SHUTKEY DOES NOT WARRANT THE TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY ADVERTISING CONTENT CONCERNING ANY GOOD, PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED THROUGH SHUTKEY. SHUTKEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE PROVISION OF ITS SERVICES, ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF TEMPORARY SPACE, SECURITY OR THE PRESENCE OF ERRORS. SHUTKEY WILL IMMEDIATELY COMMUNICATE TO THE USER ANY ALTERATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICE OF WHICH HE HAS KNOWLEDGE.
THE USER OR A THIRD-PARTY MAY NOT FORMULATE ANY CLAIM TO SHUTKEY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USER OR THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE SHUTKEY SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SHUTKEY OR ITS SERVICES, FOR CAUSES OF FORCE HIGHER. THE USER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CLAIM TO SHUTKEY AS A RESULT OF THE LOSS OF THE ACCOUNT OR PASSWORD NUMBER OF THE ACCESS UNAUTHORIZED BY THE USER TO THE SERVICES OF THE ALTERATION OF THE TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OF THE USER, WHENEVER THEY WERE NOT IMPUTABLE TO SHUTKEY. SHUTKEY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE BROUGHT AGAINST SHUTKEY OR AGAINST THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF BENEFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES.
9. Validity of the rights of SHUTKEY
The user undertakes not to question or deny the validity of the rights inherent in the computer systems of ShutKey, nor to collaborate with third parties for the same purposes, being obliged to defend the rights of ShutKey. The user will not collaborate with third parties, whether or not users of the services, in their claims or demands of any kind against ShutKey, its affiliates, managers, employees, consultants or agents and lawyers who interpose as a result of the use of the services of ShutKey.
10. Modifications, applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions may be updated in the future by ShutKey and appropriate to the regulations in force so that once accepted by the user these Terms, means that accepts all updates carried out by ShutKey. The eventual partial or total waiver of the Terms of Service will be effective only if it will be written and signed jointly by ShutKey and the user.
- 10.2. The cancellation of any clause of these Terms will not invalidate the entire contract.
- 10.3. ShutKey and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city for any dispute that may arise from the interpretation, application and use of these Terms and the services provided. they lend through ShutKey.